[CnD] Question: spreading butter, jam, or cheese on a piece of bread

Jennifer Chambers jennilee99 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 23:30:55 EST 2015

There is a sighted author, who writes light mysteries, and she
includes lots of recipes in her books.  (Her name is Joanne Fluke.)
In nearly all her recipes, she says, "Using your impeccably clean
hands--"  She uses her hands more than anything else, it seems, and
she's not afraid to let the world know it.  So, I say that if your
hands are impeccably clean, and you are more comfortable using your
fingers to spread condiments, then go for it.  Just wash your hands
before applying each new condiment, and all should be well.

Jennifer

On 12/1/15, Danny Wells via Cookinginthedark