[CnD] Question: what can the blind do in a restaurant?

Curtis Delzer curtis at calweb.com
Tue Dec 8 03:51:57 EST 2015

anything you, and the employers insurance are comfortable with. I
worked with Orange Julius for 3 weeks once, making the Juliuses,
until their insurance figured I'd get hurt by "something," like,
would you believe, an electric mixer? GAD!
was in the late sixties so I couldn't kick much about it, but
everyone enjoyed my Juliuses. :)