[CnD] Looking for rolled cookie tips

Gary Patterson gpatterson002 at mchsi.com
Mon Dec 14 16:35:31 EST 2015

Hi, I have what is a pretty good way. I have these rubber rings that are diferent thicknesses. There are two rings for each thickness. You place the rings at both ends of your rolling pin. And I'm sorry that I do not know what these are called. Places that have quite a bit of kitchen gadgets would be where I would look first.

Gary Patterson