[CnD] Looking for rolled cookie tips

Julie & Mellow Fellow Sarge luvlabguidedogs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 18:50:55 EST 2015

Does anyone know what these rings are called and where I might be able
to find them? It might be a bit late this year but I think I've heard
about something like them years ago and never got them, so I'm
definitely interested now. I've never done much with rolling dough for
anything.

Julie Morales
Email, Messenger and Skype:
mercy421 at windstream.net