[CnD] cheesey chicken ranch bake: Crispy Ranch Chicken

Helen Whitehead hwhitehead at cogeco.ca
Mon Dec 21 08:20:19 EST 2015

Not sure if this is the one you want, but so far, all I have is this one!
Crispy Ranch Chicken

Buttery crackers, ranch dressing mix and Parmesan cheese coat chicken to
make it moist and tender. Sure to become a family favorite, it's easy to
make and goes perfectly with rice or mashed potatoes.

Ingredients:

3/4 cup crushed Ritz crackers (or similar type)
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1/2 cup butter, melted

Directions:

1. In a shallow bowl, combine the crackers, Parmesan cheese and salad
dressing mix.

2. Dip chicken in the melted butter, then roll in cracker mixture being sure
to coat well.

3. Place in a greased 13x9 baking dish.

4. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until chicken juices
run clear.