[CnD] looking for tips on recipe organizing

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Mon Dec 21 16:25:45 EST 2015

I do the same, but I also use the old Meal Master format, which gives you the option to include categories and other useful data, and can be done using any text editor. Meal Master is an old DOS program, but it's the only one I know of that made an effort to be blind accessible, and it's ubiquitous enough that every recipe management program I've ever seen will accept the format.
When I need something I just search the directories and the files with the category, ingredient, or whatever else I'm looking for show up in a normal file search. (search for text in the file, not the file title)