[CnD] Question: how do you mix multiple things in a glass?

Parham Doustdar parham90 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 07:47:01 EST 2015

Hi,

I asked a few weeks back about pouring liquid into containers, and
people responded with wonderful methods. I have gotten a liquid
indicator, which works really well!

However, my question now is how people here mix things in a glass. It
has probably happened a lot that you have wanted to have a mix of two
liquids in a glass, but you needed them to be equal, or needed one to be
more than the other. How do you do this?

Thanks all in advance for your great answers!