[CnD] Question: how do you mix multiple things in a glass?

Jael jaelhasbooks at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 01:42:34 EST 2015

For me this would depend.

If it's just for me, I measure using a clean finger. I pour liquid
number one into the mug or cup and then I pour the second. I
immediately get a spoon and mix.

If it's for someone else, I keep plastic cups around. Plastic because
I can feel the level of the liquid rising in the cup if the liquid is
kept really cold or warm/hot. I pour liquid number one in first, then
pour it into the mug or cup, and then I do the same for liquid number
2. It's a bit more work but I'm okay with this because I'm comfortable
with my system. If my company is drinking out of a glass instead of a
mug and the liquid is cold enough, I just pour right into the glass
because I can feel the liquid rising through the glass.

Hope that helps.

On 12/27/15, Parham Doustdar via Cookinginthedark

--
Twitter:
@bachatadancer