[CnD] cooking pancakes without vision.

Regina Marie reginamariemusic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 23:57:16 EST 2015

It is helpvul to measure with a measuring cup. I use a quarter cup. To stop it from being dry, use plenty of butter. I you want to cut down on fat, use non stick spray and add a little margarine or cocoanut oil to the mix.

Pick up the edge with a spatula a slight bit and check if the edge is dong with a finger. If it is cooked. flip it. They sell pans that are double sided like omelet pans which can make it easier to turn too.
*smile*
Regina