[CnD] Looking for a recipe: Cloud Cake – Dessert in just minutes!

Helen Whitehead hwhitehead at cogeco.ca
Wed Dec 30 12:31:55 EST 2015

this is what I've found through Google. Is this the one you're looking for?

Cloud Cake – Dessert in just minutes!
Posted at  6:06 pm   by
mothersapronstrings
This dessert takes just a few minutes to whip up and a short bit of time in
the refrigerator. It’s tasty! I had some challenges cutting the final
project
and with the 10oz angel food loaf it served about 8 people. My son decided
it should be called a Cloud Cake but I think its really more like a Boston
Cream
Pie.
CloudCake

Ingredients:
1 pkg. (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding
1 1/2 c. cold milk
1 1/2 c. thawed whipped topping, divided
1 pkg. (10 oz) prepared angel food cake loaf
2 oz. semi-sweet chocolate squares, chopped
Directions:
1. Cut the loaf into three horizontal layers with a bread knife.
2. Beat pudding mix and milk in medium-sized bowl with a whisk for 2
minutes. Stir in 1/2 c. whipped topping. Pudding mixture will be thick.
3. Place bottom cake layer on desired serving tray. Top with about that the
pudding. Repeat second layer. Place top on cake.
4. Microwave chocolate and remaining cup of whipped topping on high for 30
seconds. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth.
Immediately
spoon over the top of the cake letting it run down sides.
5. Refrigerate for one hour.