[CnD] cooking pancakes without vision.

john mcconnell djmcconnell4753 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 30 14:15:22 EST 2015

Hello:
The griddler sounds nice, however, how long do you cook the pancakes before they are done in the griddler, and as someone else asked, how much does the griddler cost?
Just a thought, when pointing out a product, if the cost is not known, please give at least an estimate for us to have, when we shop for said product.
Thanks for your help.
Regards,

John and Carol McConnell