[CnD] broiling chicken drumbsticks in the oven

john mcconnell djmcconnell4753 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 30 14:34:58 EST 2015

Hello:
Depending on the size of the drumsticks, I would broil them between 5-10 minutes. Due to you want the chicken cooked thoroughly.
I grilled some chicken a couple of years ago, and didn't do it enough, hence, landed in the hospital with food poisoning.
Always, always cook any type of meat thoroughly.
Hope this helps.
Regards,

John and Carol McConnell