[CnD] No spill Ice Trays

Suzy B. susan.barnes07 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 31 03:04:38 EST 2015

Um, goofed again.
Here are the ice trays I found.  Again, the first one is available from Bed
Bath and beyond, but both can be found at Amazon, and those are the rpices
reflected.

Smile,

Suzy

OXO Good Grips No-Spill Ice Cube Tray with Silicone lid
$9.97
Technical Details
Silicone lid seals water into Tray before freezing
Sealed lid allows for stacking and angled storage in freezer
Comfortable handle for a firm grip while filling or carrying
Innovative rounded ice cube shape releases cubes easily
Keeps ice cubes from absorbing freezer odors
Silicone lid is removable for easy cleaning; Top-rack dishwasher safe

Fox Run Ice Cube Tray, No Spill:Amazon:Kitchen & Dining
$5.00
The ice tray is platic and very durable and easy to clean
The ice tray can make up to 14 regular sized ice cubes
The lid on the top of the ice tray opens to pour water and avoid spilling