[CnD] Blind – friendly ice trays

Linda Yacks lyacks at frontier.com
Thu Dec 31 12:46:17 EST 2015

Hi there,

I had the Tupperware trays years ago and loved them. Then we got an icemaker and they went by the way side. When I moved in here, I needed trays again. I went to amazon.com and found some. I ordered them and they work great. You may still drip a little water around the lid when carrying them, but certainly not the mess without a lid. Just go to amazon.com and search for covered icetrays. BTW, they stack to save space. HTH Linda