[CnD] using a pressure cooker/crock pot

Charis Austin charis533 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 07:30:04 EST 2016

Hello Everyone,

ACB Radio has a show entitled "Cooking with the Hazelnuts". I encourage everyone who is interested in purchasing an electric pressure cooker to listen to episodes 14 and 15. There is a lot of talk regarding accessibility of pressure cookers which I think will be very helpful.

Acbraido.org

You need to be careful regarding which model you purchase because many of them are programmable and many of them have touch panels.

Charis