[CnD] Grinding coffee into portafilter

Gerry Leary lgerry3 at q.com
Mon Jan 18 17:54:43 EST 2016

Hello, I own and roast the coffee for the unseen being coffee company in Boulder Colorado. I have been doing this since March 2003. I pull really good espresso shots, and would be happy to either talk to you on the phone or get together with you if you live somewhere close by. My phone number is, 720-369-8039. I have two locations one in Boulder Colorado, and one in Lafayette Colorado. They are about 9 miles apart. The Lafayette location is where I do my coffee roasting. The Boulder location is a full café with sandwiches, bagels, burritos, pastries, drip coffee, and multiple hot and cold espresso drinks. Please give me a call with any questions that you may have. I can do every task in our café except for latte art. I also have a fully accessible cash register system even the back office is accessible so I can set it up, programs a cash register system so that other people can use it, and use it myself. The cash register works with an iPad. I do have a scale with the serial output so I can use a computer if I need to weigh anything on a trade legal scale.

Sent from my iPhone this time