[CnD] Grinding coffee into portafilter

janbrown janbrown at samobile.net
Mon Jan 18 18:20:19 EST 2016

Jerry, I'm impressed! Do you do mail order and what kinds of decaf do you roast?

On Jan 18, 2016, at 3:03 PM, Gerry Leary via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark at acbradio.org> wrote:

I had to split this message because Siri quit taking dictation. I also have talking thermometer so that I can check the temperatures in the refrigerators are used to talking thermometer and a talking timer on my coffee roaster, I roast about 1500 pounds a month.

Sent from my iPhone this time