[CnD] Popcorn

charles rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Sat Jan 23 07:57:58 EST 2016

It is not necessary to keep raw popcorn in the freezer.  In fact, it will
cause the popcorn to not pop as well as it would at room temperature.  The
moisture in the kernels is what makes it pop, so taking that moisture out
will defeat the purpose.  At room temperature, popcorn will stay at top
quality for roughly 18 months.

--
If you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished!!!