[CnD] Popcorn

Benn Olson drkshade99 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 11:17:00 EST 2016

I can't imagine that would make any difference as to the quality of your popped corn.
Inside popcorn kernels there is a tiny bit of moisture, so if you're climate is very dry and arid, that could make a difference. Keeping them in a moisture controlled, sealed plastic container, would do just fine however.