[CnD] Boston Market Chicken

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Sat Feb 20 01:28:05 EST 2016

I totally agree.  This is why I feel that all recipes sent to this list
should be gone over by the sender and modified for use by a blind person.
To me, even phrases like, "Bake until golden brown" should be deleted and
replaced with an approximate time and temperature.  Katie and I had a huge
problem with scallops one time.  We bought a huge bag of them at Sam's Club
and I was anxious for her to try them.  All recipes we found said stuff like
"Bake them until they become opaque.  This did us absolutely no good.