[CnD] Flat top stove's

Penny Reeder penny.reeder at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 18:30:45 EST 2016

I have been using a flat-top stove for many years. In fact, I'm using
my second flat-top stove. I love it! You can pretty much feel where
the burner is by raising your hand above the burner and with practice,
and it's infinitely easier to clean and maintain!
Penny

On 2/20/16, anita.brown1998--- via Cookinginthedark