[CnD] air fryers

Jennifer Chambers jennilee99 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 10:16:58 EST 2016

Thank you, Charis and Shannon; both answers were very helpful.
Shannon, I don't read my e-mails all that often, either, <smile>, so I
understand where you're coming from.  It's good that that timer allows
you to set it in one minute increments.  I can count up to five, so
I'm good!  :-)

When I read up on these types of fryers a couple years ago, I thought
the instructions said that you should only use frozen food, rather
than fresh, but I think one of you recently mentioned using a homemade
recipe; is that correct?  If so, how do the two types compare?  Does
the frozen food come out crispier than fresh food?

I just may treat myself to one of these machines when my birthday
rolls around!  <Smile>.

Jennifer

On 3/8/16, Charis Austin via Cookinginthedark