[CnD] newby! cooking thormonitor

Penny Reeder penny.reeder at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 13:58:30 EST 2016

Hi, You could clump it all up and then stick the thermometer into the
middle of the clump, but I would just use a fork. When you press down
on the ground meat with the back of your fork, it is done when it
feels firm. If it doesn't feel firm, keep on cooking. You can also
tell when it smells like it's cooked -- but that takes more practice
than simply testing with a fork.

The thermometer is great for almost everything, but it's hard to get
an accurate reading with meat that's ground.

Happy cooking.
Penny