[CnD] barley - Re: Wieners and Sour Kraut:

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Sun Mar 27 08:29:41 EDT 2016

As this has nothing to do with the original topic, I changed the subject
line so that people who don't have time to waste on new subjects that may
not be of interest.  With the subject line that was used, I expected more
info on wieners and kraut and got info about barley???  Please be
considerate of others and use an appropriate subject line.