[CnD] Deep fryers

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Sun Apr 10 09:35:46 CEST 2016

I notice that you mentioned the health benefit, but, for me at least, the
flavor and texture are the most important things.  How are these factors
when comparing a deep fryer and an air fryer?  I do know that my electric
popcorn popper makes far superior popcorn compared to the extremely dry hot
air poppers, and I wonder if the same is true for a hot air fryer compared
to a deep fryer.  Also, what would be the price difference between fryers of
the same approximate size?  Also, what about temperature control and cooking
times between units?  Thanks.