[CnD] Deep fryers

Charis Austin charis533 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:51:25 CEST 2016

Hello,

We have done frozen French Fries, onion rings, egg rolls and pizza rolls. All have turned out crispy like you would want them. In addition, I have done baked potatoes, which were not frozen, and they came out crisp like they were done in the oven. We just put a little oil on the potatoes, poked holes in them, and let them cook for 40 minutes.

It takes some experimentation in terms of timing. If you are cooking frozen food, go by the directions on the package.

When we were looking, we were more concerned about controls that we could operate so we did not do a lot of comparison shopping. We time things with our iPhones or timer and don't specifically use the one on the machine. We keep the temperature on high (380) degrees) so there is nothing to adjust.

There is no putting food into hot oil and no having to figure out what to do with the oil when you are done. It is a matter of choice which one you get.

Charis