[CnD] Honey Cornbread Chicken DrumsticksRe: Recipe request for chicken drumsticks

jerimilton at gmail.com jerimilton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 09:37:43 CEST 2016

Hi Helen! I think you are right it was you that posted it. My daughter and I made it last night and it was just as yummy as we remember. I could not stop eating the corn bread crumbs on the bottom of the pan mixed with the honey and butter! Bad Bad bad for my hips but it was so so so good

Sent from my iPhone