[CnD] Rice freeze it or not?

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Thu Apr 21 09:38:09 CEST 2016

Of course it can be frozen before cooking it. It breaks down a bit if you freeze it after cooking, but it's not too bad. Note, however, that they're recommending no more than two servings of a quarter cup of rice, (measured before cooking) per adult in a single week. Rice is showing elevated levels of arsenic thanks to some of the fertilizers in use for it.