[CnD] suggestions needed

Laury-Johnson, Shawnese (LARA) laury-johnsons at michigan.gov
Thu Apr 21 20:38:24 CEST 2016

Thanks for the ideas. All of them sound great to me. I need to make something that may not need to be kept cold because I'm not sure what will be available to me with regards to keeping it cold before it's time to eat. I'm going to ask because I'm thinking of trying the macaroni salad or deviled eggs.
Thanks again.