[CnD] I tried this

Laury-Johnson, Shawnese (LARA) laury-johnsons at michigan.gov
Thu Apr 21 23:08:11 CEST 2016

I made these tonight for the first time. My family loved them. I didn't have onion powder so I used a little salt. They turned out great. I will definitely make these again and change up some of the spices that I use. I will also try it with various types of potatoes. I didn't turn them and I'm thinking the next time I will. I got this recipe from allrecipes.com

Baked French Fries

INGREDIENTS:
1 large baking potato

1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon chili powder
½ teaspoon onion powder

PREP Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes

Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
Cut potato into wedges. Mix olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder and onion powder together. Coat potatoes with oil/spice mixture and place on a baking sheet.