[CnD] Question on Freeze drying

Andrew J. LaPointe alapointe89 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 24 10:26:18 CEST 2016

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge and experience for freeze drying foods for our guides?  I would like to freeze dry liver,turkey and other things for my dog’s treats and training items.  I have listened to YouTube but, not sure how to do this or, if it is worth purchasing a freeze dryer.  I am not sure but, it is suppose to be about the size of a microwave.  Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated.  Andy and Shubert
Andrew J. LaPointe
Co-Chairman
Salem Commission on Disabilities
President, The Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970
Home, 978-745-4289 cell, 978-578-0185