[CnD] Recipe: Broccoli Salad (great for pot-lucks)

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 16:28:53 CEST 2016

BROCCOLI SALAD

Salad ingredients:
 1 head of broccoli cut into bite sized florets
1/2 c. raisins
8 slices bacon, cooked, drained  and crumbled
1/2 c. red onion, chopped
1/2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)

Dressing ingredients:
1/2 c. mayonnaise
2 teaspoons  sugar (more or less to taste)
1 Tablespoon  lemon juice
Mix dressing ahead and refrigerate. Toss salad ingredients; then toss salad with dressing just before serving.

Dixie
@-> ~ <-@