[CnD] the braille 2-volume barbecue book

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Wed Apr 27 08:23:00 CEST 2016

I really appreciate your offer of generosity and the info for those who
missed out on it.  It sure is the right time of year for such a book to be
used.  I'm not sure how you can beat some good outdoor cooking, or, for that
matter, some indoor imitation of good outdoor cooking through the use of
your oven.  Barbecued ribs!!  Good eatin'!