[CnD] Speaking of Barbecued Ribs:

Brenda Mueller brendin at smart2.net
Wed Apr 27 09:58:32 CEST 2016

Years ago I used to make barbecued ribs; well, I cheated a little.  I would get ribs in the groceries store and a bottle of Open Pit Barbecue Sauce.  Back at home it was a simple matter of putting the ribs in a crockpot, making liberal use of that sauce, and cooking those ribs on high for the first hour, switching to low, and going to bed.  In the morning I would turn off the crockpot first thing, grind my morning coffee, and go off to take a bath and get dressed for work.  After my morning coffee, I would put the removable crock in the refrigerator.  After work I'd make whatever I wanted with the ribs.

I even took those ribs to an in-office luncheon we had.  They all disappeared!  Just a thought about barbecue, and I loved the way it made the house smell.

Brenda Mueller

Sent from my iPhone