[CnD] Speaking of Barbecued Ribs:

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Wed Apr 27 10:10:01 CEST 2016

Cut! that! out!!  Just thinking of that smell has now gotten me in the mood
for ribs!!  Gotta wait until next month, though.  It's near the end of both
the month and my bank account, if you catch my meaning.  It's time for me to
buy some wood chunks, some ribs, some barbecue sauce, and other outdoor
necessities.