[CnD] Easy Baked Pork Chops

Helen Whitehead hwhitehead at cogeco.ca
Sat May 28 07:41:39 CEST 2016

I've made this before and it's good. I've also used this same recipe for
chicken drumsticks and thighs.
I don't put oil on the pan, instead, I use foil, and spray it with Pam
cooking spray. It keeps my pan clean.

    Easy Baked Pork Chops

4 bone in pork chops, thin cut

½ to ¾ c. Mayonnaise

¾ to 1 c. Italian style bread crumbs

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Place the mayonnaise in one bowl and the bread crumbs in another. Coat the
pork chops in the mayonnaise on both sides, not too much, just enough to
have a thin layer of mayo on each side. Then coat the chops on both sides
with the Italian bread crumbs. Place them in a shallow baking dish and bake
uncovered for one hour or until pork is cooked through. You can usually tell
by the lovely fragrance in your house! Oh, and rub a little bit of oil in
the baking dish before you put the pork chops in it. Smile. Enjoy!