[CnD] BEAR LAKE TRAIL MIX

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 4 13:18:52 CEST 2016

BEAR LAKE TRAIL MIX
The first time I ever had it was when Zachary and I were dating
and he invited me to one of his family reunions. It was at Bear
Lake {hence the name, Bear Lake Trail Mix}, a popular lake in
northern Utah and his aunt, Kimberly, whipped out a couple
Tupperwares of this stuff. I could not get enough of it the entire
time we were there! It has become my favorite go-to snack mix
ever since.

2 bags regular Chex Mix
1 bag Bugles
1 bag Chocolate Chip Teddy Grahams {I couldn't find these,
so I used Mini Chips Ahoy}
1 bag Pretzel M&M's
1 bag Licorice Bits
I bag Swedish Fish
1 bag Goldfish crackers

Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
Try not to eat yourself sick. {Trust me - once you start, it's
impossible to stop.}

Cup of recipes

"I Rather Walk In Darkness With God, Than To Walk Alone In The Light"
-Sugar