[CnD] BEAR LAKE TRAIL MIX

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 4 17:10:20 CEST 2016

Hi Susan
How are you?
You can just omit that or replace it with butterscotch chips or any dried fruit, as many  as you wish. If you use a sweet substitute I wouldn't go so sweet though,as the other ingrediants are sweet enough,but hat is your choice.
You can add some pop corn in any flavor that you want..smile
 If you want just skip that ingredient.
Have a blessed one
Sugar
Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people.
-Filled with light, Sugar.