[CnD] cooking bacon

Susie Stageberg sstageberg2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 00:30:12 CEST 2016

I use the broiler pan when I cook bacon in the oven. I spray a little Pam on both parts of the broiler pan so the bacon won't stick. It takes about half an hour at 375 to 400, depending on the bacon. The texture is more like pan-fried. If we're  just doing a couple of slices, we use the microwave.

Susie