[CnD] Potatoes

juliette juliettesilvers at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 22:16:33 CEST 2016

Susie, I'm coming to visit you! Of course, as lazy as I am, I never peel my potatoes but do all the rest.  And a big thing about _any starch in my book is that one _MUST put salt in the boiling water. If you don't, you can salt your arm off after the starch is done and it won't help, one iota! I even sent a pasta dish back in a restaurant because I knew from the taste the boiling water had not been salted. I got the dish back and it was _perfect!

Juliette Silvers