[CnD] Potatoes

Marie Rudys marmusic at succeed.net
Sun Jun 12 11:07:14 CEST 2016

I got rid of my Kitchanaid mixer because I did not want to re-buy attachments a sighted friend threw away when cleaning out my cupboards 2 years ago.  Because I did not have the attachments anymore, I had the stand mixer taken out with a bunch of stuff I was getting rid of.  I do not plan to get another one, partly because I don't have the money, and partly because, I don't want to be reminded of an unpleasant memory.
This sighted person is no longer a friend, because of a situation with a home support worker she hired who wanted to take me completely over.  I fired that woman within a week, because I did not trust her from the first day.,  She wanted to reorganize my place to her liking, not mine.

Marie