[CnD] Opti Grill

Jennifer Chambers jennilee99 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 18:13:50 CEST 2016

Sharon, I haven't used my grill in awhile, and cannot find the layout
of the buttons.  I wrote them down, but darn if I recall where I put
them.  Anyway, the Opti-Grill will beep when ready, and it will beep
when your selection is done.

Thanks for letting us know where we can get the manual.  That is very helpful!

I hope you will enjoy the grill.

Jennifer

On 6/19/16, Sharon Howerton via Cookinginthedark