[CnD] SLOW COOKER BACON WRAPPED APPLE CHICKEN

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 4 01:44:18 CEST 2016

No, with as along you leave it in it will cook itself, it won't be crunchy but it will taste good.
sugar

‘Faith is seeing light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness.’
Sugar

Come and join me and my busy elves at the North Pole for yummy & Tasty Recipes:
https://groups.io/org/groupsio/Santas-Workshop