[CnD] Talking Microwave

Gary Patterson gpatterson002 at mchsi.com
Thu Jul 7 12:11:23 CEST 2016

Hi neighbor. When you can get any substance off the display, like oil from your skin or left overs from tape that was previously used to mark spots on the display, the adhesive on the dymo tape seems to be sticky enough. Kids playing with or using the microwave can loosen the labels.

This is kind of a side, but several years ago, mid 80s, the NFB convention was at the Palmer house. About a month later I went to the Palmer house to attend an IBM conference. During the NFB convention the labels held up well. When I returned to the Palmer house, practically all the labels had been torn off.

Gary Patterson