[CnD] labeled microwaves - Talking Microwave

juliette juliettesilvers at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 15:59:04 CEST 2016

Using a Braillabel sheet cut to exact size, then with a friend's help, lining the numbers on the Braillabel sheet with a pencil then brailling over the numbers, we were able to get the sheet over the numbers and some other abbreviations-the microwave, brand new Sharp (no speech) looks like it was professionally done. Cleans up very easily without worries about Dymo coming off. I have to say, it took over an hour to complete this project.

Juliette