[CnD] Tip from a blind person

Marie Rudys marmusic at succeed.net
Tue Jul 19 18:48:43 CEST 2016

Hello, everyone!!

I discovered a quick snack on my own.  If you don't have any bread, and you
want something simple, just take an 8-inch tortilla and place a tablespoon
of creamy peanut butter on it.  Fold it in half and gently squeeze so that
the peanut butter will spread itself inside the tortilla without going
outside the edges.  I find it delicious.

Could the person posting all these fast food recipes please stop?  We need
more blind-friendly recipes, that makes sense to us.  Thank you.

Marie