[CnD] purpose of the list concern

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 19:08:04 CEST 2016

I will agree to a certain degree. Some of the recent recipe posts have
sounded good & I have saved a few. Please remember there are different
cooking methods & tools to use in cooking. In stead of deep frying, try
oven frying. Want to know if your chicken is done & can't see the clear
juices? Invest in a $30 cooking thermometer.  There is a wealth of
knowledge at our finger tips with the Internet & search engines.

Two things to consider:
1. Research different cooking techniques for a recipe you would like to
try. Post your findings to the list for others to glean from. Who knows,
 you just might spark another idea from another list member.

2. Don't want to read all the recipes? Deletethen

Instead of complaining, be active!

Just my thoughts.

Courtney