[CnD] purpose of the list concern

John McConnell djmcconnell4753 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 19 20:20:27 CEST 2016

Hello:
I, rather, Carol and I spoke with Charles yesterday, and I voiced our concerns about this list.
Please, if possible, modify the rules to state that said recipes should be modified, as Charles says.
It is ok to try a recipe on your friends, but if you have modified it, then share it with us.
You all are a great group, and contribute much, keep up the good work, and let's make this list truly what it is called, "Cooking in the Dark."
Thank you for considering this post, and if I have offended anyone, not meant to do so. Just trying to help all of us.
Have a great week!

John and Carol McConnell
-----