[CnD] Tip from a blind person

John McConnell djmcconnell4753 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 19 20:27:57 CEST 2016

Hello:
Well said!
Thank you for your directness.

John McConnell

-----Original Message-----
From: Marie Rudys via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark at acbradio.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 9:49 AM
To: cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
Cc: Marie Rudys <marmusic at succeed.net>
Subject: [CnD] Tip from a blind person

Hello, everyone!!

I discovered a quick snack on my own.  If you don't have any bread, and you want something simple, just take an 8-inch tortilla and place a tablespoon of creamy peanut butter on it.  Fold it in half and gently squeeze so that the peanut butter will spread itself inside the tortilla without going outside the edges.  I find it delicious.

Could the person posting all these fast food recipes please stop?  We need more blind-friendly recipes, that makes sense to us.  Thank you.

Marie