[CnD] Crispy Oven-fried Chicken Tenders

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 21:26:48 CEST 2016

I have made some amazing oven-fried chicken tenders.

I don't measure most of the ingredients, so I'm just guessing here.

1 package boneless, skinless chicken tenders
About 1 cup SR flour, seasoned with my family's seasoning blend
1 egg beaten, about 1/2 cup milk (regular or buttermilk). This depends on
what I have in the fridge.
About 1-1/2 cup seasoned Panko, seasoned (see note on flour)
Butter flavored cooking spray

Directions:

Dredge tenders in flour, egg or milk then Panko. Place on rack in roasting
pan. Spray tops with cooking spray. Bake at 350 until done, about 30
minutes. Cooking times vary depending on size & thickness of tenders & your
oven. I suggest using a talking meat thermometer & cook until thickest part
of tender is 165 F internally.

I plan to cook these soon & using a baking stone & flipping the tenders
half way through. These tenders come out super crispy & delicious.

Courtney